Press releases and media
- June 10, 2016
- January 15, 2015
- Press Releasezum „Life Science“-Praktikum für Oberstufenschülerinnen und -schüler
- June 05, 2014
- Press Release about the ICIS Mid-Term Conference 2014 (in German)
- May 15, 2014
- The CRC 877 goes into the second funding period (July 2014 - June 2018, see press release of the University of Kiel)
- December 15, 2011
- Dr. Sandra Pohl, principal investigator of project B3 (research area B), has been awarded the prestigious price of the Werner Otto Foundation for the Advancement of Medical Research for her outstanding scientific achievements. Dr. Sandra Pohl received the price on December 14, 2011 in Hamburg. The price of the Werner Otto Foundation for the Advancement of Medical Research is awarded every two years for outstanding scientific achievements of researchers and doctors working in Hamburg. Remarkably, Dr. Sandra Pohl is the first woman to receive this price. See the original press release of the Werner Otto Stiftung (PDF, German), as well as two newspaper clippings (Bild-Zeitung and Hamburger Abendblatt, both in German).
- December 1, 2011
- Newsletter Alumni der Medizinischen Fakultšt der CAU (PDF, 6 MB, Seiten 8-11)
- July 01, 2011
- The research paper of the group of Prof. T. Braulke and Dr. S. Pohl, entitled "A Key Enzyme in the Biogenesis of Lysosomes is a Protease that Regulates Cholesterol Metabolism", has been published in 'Science' together with a comment by Dr. J. Ye.
- May 20, 2011
- A study performed in the group of Prof. Thomas Braulke (project B3) entitled "A Key Enzyme in the Biogenesis of Lysosomes is a Protease that Regulates Cholesterol Metabolism" has been accepted for publication by the prestigious American journal "Science".
- April 13, 2011
- The members of the CRC 877 decided to discontinue project B6 "Regulation of mast cell activities by cross-talk between cytokines and proteases" by Silvia Bulfone-Paus and Zane Orinska. Consquently, the DFG terminated the project B6 as of April 1, 2011.
- May 19, 2010
- The DFG decides to fund the CRC 877 (July 2010 - June 2014, see press release 89/2010, University of Kiel
|Special issue, coordinated by Dieter Adam (SFB877, project B2) and Andreas Linkermann (CAU, Kiel)
Non-Apoptotic Cell Death: The Many Faces of Regulated Necrosis