from June 4 to June 17
Since June 4 the election period for the elections of your representatives in the Faculty Conventions and in CAU's Extended Senate is running. The deadline (= last election day) is Wednesday, June 17, 5:00 p.m.
The voting process
- Participation in the elections is only possible via the election portal. No postal voting documents can be handed out subsequently.
- You will be able to access the election portal from June 4th, 2020, 12:00 noon, via the website for the committee elections
- Under this link you can identify yourself as eligible to vote with two features:
- Enter your personnel number WITHOUT leading zeros as the user name. This is the number you need for correspondence with the Personnel Service Center, for example (additional information).
- Enter your date of birth as password in the form DDMMYYYY (e.g. 06121999)
- Now you will be redirected to the election portal.
- Only those candidates for the committees for which you are eligible to vote are displayed. You have exactly one vote for each committee.
- At the end of the "ballot" click on a button, whereupon the plausibility of your selection will be checked. If you have accidentally cast several votes for the same committee, you will be informed and you can correct your details.
- Your voting ends with "Send". It is not possible to return or log in again.
Further information on the elections of Faculty Conventions and the CAU's Extended Senate:
Information and background on online elections:
Electoral lists can have their profiles or election programs published. The contents will be continuously updated: