In the sense of research-orientated teaching, KiNSIS aims to give access to the nano sciences research for interested Master's students. In consultation with the respective lecturers, KiNSIS has compiled an overview of courses from the natural and engineering sciences that provide insights into some basics and give current examples of nano research in Kiel. They can be attended by Master students of related subjects, for example as part of the elective module. The overview currently includes courses from the study programmes Chemistry, Physics, Pharmacy, Materials Science, Electrical and Information Engineering.
Open courses on nano research
The offer is aimed at STEM Master students (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) who are interested in
- Getting to know other professional perspectives
- Deepening their competences in related subjects
- Developing an interdisciplinary research profile in the nanosciences, e.g. for a doctoral topic that goes beyond one's own discipline
Participation for Master students:
- If you would like to participate in one of the listed courses, please register directly with the course instructor via email.
- If you want to collect ECTS points in a course, please clarify in advance with your programme coordinator or the examination office whether the points are recognised for your programme.
- If you are not sure whether you have the prior knowledge required for a course, please contact the course leader.
Participation for lecturers:
- If you would like to open one of your courses to participants from related subjects and have it included in this overview, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.