The symposium will be organized by two research consortia focusing on host-microbiome interactions. On the one hand, our Collaborative Research Center Origin and Function of Metaorganism, and the EU-funded SymbNET network. With this symposium, we want to bring together empiricists and theoreticians who study the metabolic characteristics of host-microbiome interactions.
- Start: 14. November 2022, 12:00 pm
- End: 15. November 2022, 14:00 pm
- Kiel University, the venue will be announced shortly
- Alma Dal Co, University of Lausanne (UNIL), https://www.dalcolab.com/
- Philipp Engel, University of Lausanne (UNIL), https://engelbeelab.com/
- Sean Gibbons, Institute for Systems Biology, Seattle, https://gibbons.isbscience.org/
- Mathieu Groussin, Kiel University, https://www.ikmb.uni-kiel.de/research/junior-research-groups/genomics-and-functions-host-microbiome-systems
- Vassily Hatzimanikatis, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), https://www.epfl.ch/labs/lcsb/
- Christoph Kaleta, Kiel University, https://www.iem.uni-kiel.de/de/medizinische-systembiologie
- Manuel Liebeke, MPI for Marine Microbiology, Bremen, https://www.mpi-bremen.de/en/Manuel-Liebeke.html
- Silvio Waschina, Kiel University, https://www.nutrinf.uni-kiel.de/en
- Michael Zimmermann, EMBL Heidelberg, https://www.embl.org/groups/zimmermann/
- Maria Zimmermann-Kogadeeva, EMBL Heidelberg, https://www.embl.org/groups/zimmermann-kogadeeva/
Members from SymbNET and the Metaorganism CRC 1182 are very welcome to attend and join us. Soon more information. Please save the date!