As from next week (calendar week 34), necessary infrastructure measures will cause further restrictions in the upper campus area until March/April 2022.
- The rainwater retention system, Christian-Albrechts-Platz
- The modular car park building site
- LWL-Ring Anger
Follow the instructions by building site staff and observe the signposts on site. Please be aware of increased construction traffic in this area.
Setting up construction storage areas on the open spaces in front of LMS 2, CAP 3 and Mensa I
23.8.2021 until approx. 03/2022
Closure of the parking spaces on Ludewig-Meyn-Straße in front of Mensa 1
30.8.2021 until the end of 09/2021
Closure of Ludewig-Meyn-Straße for cars and lorries in front of LMS 4
- Car/lorry access to the rear LMS areas via »Am Studentenhaus«
- Pedestrians and cyclists will be routed along the pavement in front of LMS 2
Closure of Ludewig-Meyn-Straße level with LMS 10 (approx. 3 weeks)
- Provisional road across the modular car park building site (connection to the Veloroute, student accommodation HES, HRS 9, LMS 10 and 14, emergency fire service access)
October 2021 until the end of 2021
Closure of the pavement next to HRS3
- Access between LMS 4 and HRS 1
Closure of the access road from HRS to the Anger
- Anger access exclusively via the LMS 8 / LMS 10 passage
October 2021 until March 2022
Closure of Ludewig-Meyn-Straße for cars and lorries between CAP 4 and CAP 3 (construction sections and the related restrictions will be announced)
We will let you know about the next construction sections as soon as we have definitive information. We recommend using the car park at the Wissenschaftspark for the coming months. The car park in Laurispark will be available again as from 3 November.
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Beatrix Schmidt, email@example.com, Tel. 1919.
Thank you for your understanding.
The Facility Management team