The Top Ten Reasons to become a Statistician
- Deviation is considered normal.
- We feel complete and sufficient.
- We are "mean" lovers.
- Statisticians do it discretely and continuously.
- We are right 95% of the time.
- We can legally comment on someone's posterior distribution.
- We may not be normal but we are transformable.
- We never have to say we are certain.
- We are honestly significantly different.
- No one wants our jobs.
Zuständig für die Pflege dieser Seite:
email@example.com, Tel. 880-2991