Jobs and Opportunities
- Scientist position in Evolutionary Genomics - Deadline for applications: 20 January 2016
- Postdoc position on evolutionary dynamics and genomics of C. elegans-microbiota interactions - position A1.1 - Deadline for applications: 29 February 2016
- PhD position on the interaction between C. elegans immunity and the worm's microbiota using transcriptomics and functional genetic analysis - position A1.2 - Deadline for applications: 29 February 2016
- PhD position on the evolutionary interaction between the nematode host C. elegans and individual bacteria - position A4.3 - Deadline for applications: 29 February 2016
- Various student HiWi Jobs on C. elegans-microbiota interactions, C. elegans immunity, or the evolution of antibiotic resistance in pathogenic bacteria
If you are interested in one of the above positions, then please check the corresponding links. If you are generally interested in a Master, PhD, or postdoc project, then please send an email to Hinrich Schulenburg () or Katja Dierking ().
In our list of links you find the category Jobs & Funding.