Authors of accepted abstracts or invited speakers may publish "handouts" as PDF files
in the online programme of the Meeting: http://www.uni-kiel.de/aepc/aepcProgramme.cgi
This option may be attractive to present more information as are published in the abstracts, you may show additional images, tables as you want.
We assume that
- This may help interested conference attendees to better prepare for your presentation.
- The handouts are published in the internet and readable for everyone.
- This action is optional and free for the authors.
- The handouts will not be edited by the organizers.
- There is no deadline to submit your handouts.
- At any time before the begin of your presentation in Sevilla you may upload, withdraw or replace your handout.
- Poster presenters may show their whole poster
- Authors of oral presentations give additional information (including images even in colour ),
but they should not use the abstract as a handout , since it is already provided in the programme.
- Invited speakers (without abstracts) may publish the essence of their presentation (including images)
- The required format is a PDF file
- On *MS Windows* you may use Acrobat Professional or a PDF printer driver. There are free printer drivers,
such as: PDFCreator
- With *MacOS* PDF output is part of the system.
Please log in as the submitter of the abstract: http://www.uni-kiel.de/aepc/aepcAuthorsLogin.cgi
Your submitted abstracts are listed. For the accepted oral presentations and posters you can first select and then upload handouts (one at a time):
Once you have clicked the button
an icon for the handout will appear next to the icon for the abstract
in the http://www.uni-kiel.de/aepc/aepcProgramme.cgi
A click on the icons in the online programme will open the handout or abstract.
Withdrawing or replacing handouts
By loging in as the submitter of the abstract, you may withdraw a handout, and replace it by another one if you want.
Invited speakers, who did not submit abstracts, but want to participate in this new action:
We would be grateful, if you upload your pdf-handout to our server by
If you are for any reason unable to follow these instructions, please feel free to send your pdf-file to:
- logging into http://www.uni-kiel.de/aepc/aepcAuthorsLogin.cgi
- reveive your password by selecting the button [please send my password by e-mail]
- login into http://www.uni-kiel.de/aepc/aepcAuthorsLogin.cgi with your e-mail and password
- follow the instructions to select the file on your computer and upload it to our server.