Remaining dates in August open for everybody
As announced mobile vaccination teams will be on site at all universities in Schleswig-Holstein again; this includes the CAU too. Specifics of the service are outlined below. Please feel free to benefit from our vaccination offer, conveniently set up right here at the Campus.
The offer is provided by the Ministry of Health of the state, the German Red Cross and the Johanniter-Unfall-Hilfe. It targets
- all interested persons of legal age
If you want to find out about current capacities on site or get answers on frequently asked questions, please visit this CAU Corona website.
Following vaccinations are offered:
- Second vaccinations with the Moderna mRNA vaccine; please note, to qualify for your second vaccination, first shot at least 4 weeks ago..
- Vaccination with the Johnson&Johnson vector vaccine (no second vaccination required).
- Cross-vaccination after an AstraZeneca vaccination, which should be at least 4 weeks ago.
- First vaccination with Moderna mRNA vaccine. For your second shot, please arrange an appointment with your GP or at your local vaccination centre. Reason being, for now, no further vaccination services are scheduled neither at the CAU nor the FH campus .
- 10.08.2021 Kiel University of Applied Sciences, 9 am to 5 pm (Audimax, Sokratesplatz, first vaccination 6.7.2021)
- 11.08.2021 Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, 9:30 am to 5 pm (Hermann-Rodewald-Str. 7, ground floor, first vaccination 7.7.2021)
- 14.08.2021 Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Hermann-Rodewald-Str. 7, ground floor, first vaccination 10.7.2021)
- 15.08.2021 Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Hermann-Rodewald-Str. 7, ground floor, initial vaccination 11.7.2021)
- 16.08.2021 Kiel University of Applied Sciences, 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Audimax, Sokratesplatz, initial vaccination 12.7.2021)
- 16.08.2021 Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Hermann-Rodewald-Str. 7, ground floor, initial vaccination 12.7.2021)
- 17.08.2021 Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Hermann-Rodewald-Str. 7, ground floor, first vaccination 14.7.2021)
- It is not necessary to arrange an appointment.Just pick the date suiting your individual situation best! Please bring your ID card, vaccination certification (Impfasuweis!) and a hard copy of your completed vaccination forms(for the first vaccination: information sheet, declaration of consent, medical history sheet; for your second shot or cross-vaccinations, you need to present the form outlining your medical history and a declaration of consent).
- It is not necessary to present your student ID or a certificate of study.
- If it is not possible for you to attend one of the above-mentioned appointments, further vaccination options are available via www.impfen-sh.de.
Survey: please assist and answer two questions
Going ahead, we would like to assess further vaccination needs at the CAU Kiel. Therefore we kindly ask all university members - who have not yet participated - to join our survey; it will be conducted anonymously. Your suppport is key to further plan our operations here at the CAU Kiel and cater for the requirements of the pandemic. Please assist, click on the link belwo and answer the two questions (TAN: impfen):
Vaccination will continue being a personal decision made by each student or employee individually. It neither will be a requirement nor a prerequisite for participating in university life, but it will be essential to consider increasing the number of on-site lectures in the upcoming term.
Claudia Ricarda Meyer