Following an amendment to the federal Corona vaccination ordinance, all persons working at universities are classified in priority group 3. This means that all CAU employees are eligible for vaccination, regardless of the activities they perform, when vaccinations are opened up for this priority group in Schleswig-Holstein from May 10, 2021. This includes professors, academic staff, lecturers, technical and administrative staff, academic assistants. If you do not already belong to one of the priority groups 1 to 3 eligible for vaccination, you will need a confirmation from CAU for the vaccination appointment.
Please only request the employer's certificate if you do not already belong to one of the priority groups. For example, for persons aged 60 and over, the identity card is sufficient as authorisation.
- If you are registered in Schleswig-Holstein, use the forms provided here. If you are registered in another federal state and want to be vaccinated there, you may need the confirmation on the form of that state. Go to the information of the individual federal states (German only).
- Fill in the form that suits you according to the completion guide. Our foreign language employees also need to fill in the German forms. The forms are pre-filled as far as possible. You only need to enter your personal data, the date of completion and an address to which the entitlement should be sent.
- Please send the completed form by e-mail to the person in charge and state "Berechtigungsformular" in the subject line:
- employees covered by collective agreements (incl. academic assistants at the central administration as well as in central facilities, except university library) send the form to their responsible personnel officer: List of officers (German ony)
- civil servants send the form to their responsible personnel officer: List of officers for civil servants (German only)
- academic assistants in the university library: Volker Stein, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lecturers and academic assistants in the faculties: Certificates are issued decentrally via the faculties and are delegated to the institutes/seminars there if necessary. Please inform yourself via the website of your faculty or directly at the institute to whom you have to send your certificate.
- You will receive your certificate by post to the address provided on page 2 as soon as possible. Please refrain from individual requests so that all requests can be processed promptly.
(currently being supplemented)
At the Faculty of Agricultural and Nutritional Sciences, employer certificates for academic assistants, scholarship holders and lecturers are issued at institute level. Please visit the website of the respective institute or contact the secretariat to find out about the procedure for issuing the employer certificate carried out at the institute.
At the Faculty of Engineering, employer confirmations for assistants and lecturers are issued at institute level. If you need such a confirmation, please contact the secretariats of the respective executive directors.
Appointments at your local GP practice and vaccination centres can already be made without these certificates, they only need to be presented at the vaccination appointment. In the meantime, the focus of vaccinations is in the local GP practices, so contact your GP for an appointment. On May 6, from 5 p.m., appointments can also be booked online for initial vaccinations at the vaccination centres. In addition to priority groups 1 and 2 they can be booked by people in priority group 3. The occupational health services are not yet involved in the vaccination campaign at this time. For this reason, we are currently unable to offer vaccination by CAU’s medical service.
According to information from the Schleswig-Holstein Ministry of Health, approximately 65,000 initial vaccination appointments are available at the vaccination centres for the two weeks from May 10 to 23. The GP practices will receive at least 165,565 vaccination doses during this period.
- Further information from the state of Schleswig-Holstein can be found here (German only)
- Portal of the Land Schleswig-Holstein for vaccination appointments in vaccination centres (German only)
- Source for the amendment of the ordinance text (§ 4 paragraph 1, no. 8) (German only)
- Corona vaccination ordinance of the federal government from March 31, 2021 (German only)
If you are registered in another federal state and want to be vaccinated there, you may need the confirmation on the form of that state. Go to the information of the individual federal states (German only).
Certificates for persons registered in Schleswig-Holstein (pre-filled):