Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel (CAU) is once again offering a vaccination campaign directly on its campus with the support of the state capital Kiel and Kieler Verkehrsgesellschaft (KVG). The offer is aimed at:
- all interested persons of legal age
Following vaccinations are offered:
- First and second vaccinations with the Biontech mRNA vaccine; please note, to qualify for your second vaccination, first shot at least 4 weeks ago..
- Vaccination with the Johnson&Johnson vector vaccine (no second vaccination required).
- Cross-vaccination after an AstraZeneca vaccination, which should be at least 4 weeks ago.
- Tuesday, September 28, 9:00 - 4:00 (last admission)
- Wednesday, September 29, 9:00 - 4:00 (last admission)
- Thursday, September 30, 9:00 - 4:00 (last admission)
- October 19 - 21 and November 11
- The vaccinations will be offered on the Audimax forecourt in a KVG (local public transport provider) bus (Christian-Albrechts-Platz 2).
- Please consider that the waiting area will be outside. So please bring weather appropriate clothing.
- You can chose between the Johnson&Johnson (single vaccination) and Biontech (two vaccinations necessary) vaccine.
- The vaccination drive is open to all citizens.
- It is not necessary to arrange an appointment. If you have decided to get vaccinated and you have picked your date ne , please bring your vaccination pass and a hard copy of your completed vaccination documents (for the first vaccination: information sheet, consent form, medical history form; for second vaccination or cross-vaccinations only medical history form and consent form). Further to this, please bring your ID card.