- Lecturer: Alwin Reinhardt
- Presentation language: German
- The lecture takes place on Tuesday, April 2, at 11:00am and 12:30noon.
- The project will be presented by an exhibit at the CAU booth from Monday to Tuesday.
- PhD student in High Frequency Technology since 2015
- Degrees in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (Master 2013, Bachelor 2012)
- Vocational training as industrial business management assistant (completed in 2007)
- Abitur in 2004
- Awards: First place in Ideas competition Schleswig-Holstein 2018
What is presented?
A new type of sensor, which controls the contactless measurement of particle flows (e. g. aerosols in smoke or vapours) in terms of particle concentration (g/cm3), particle size (µm to mm), flow velocity (m/s) and flow rate (g/s) in real time.
What is special?
Unique selling point is the combination of measurement information with real-time capability and non-invasive (wireless) measurement technology.
What are the potentials?
- Process optimisation based on data collection at every stage in the process where particles play a role (powder, chips, combustion, grains)
- workplace monitoring where resuspension of particles can occur
- monitoring of emissions