In order to enable a closer link between the Kiel Life Sciences and the Faculty of Law, the
Workshop "Legal Aspects in the Life Sciences",
which was cancelled in February due to Corona, will now take place on November 07, 2022 from 13:45 – 16:30 h at the ZMB (Am Botanischen Garten 11), to which you are cordially invited.
Initially, the workshop will deliberately take place in a smaller setting with a maximum of 30 people, 8 places are already booked (see below).
- Introduction: Thomas Bosch, Speaker KLS
- Medical Law: Sebastian Graf von Kielmansegg, Head of Public Law and Medical Law
- Criminal Law: Andreas Hoyer, Head of Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure and Commercial Criminal Law
- Psychology: Frauke Nees, Institute for Medical Psychology and Medical Sociology
- Medical Ethics: Claudia Bozzaro, Institute for Experimental Medicine
- Organoids: Philip Rosenstiel, Institute of Clinical Molecular Biology
- Biobanking: David Ellinghaus and Jeanette Franzenburg, Institute for Clinical Molecular Biology
An additional 22 seats in the workshop are available on a first-comes-first-served basis.
If interested, please register your participation with Sonja Petermann by October 15, 2022 (tel. 0431/880-4850, email@example.com).